Hi everyone, I just want to wish you all a belated Happy Thanksgiving. I hope, no matter where you are in your cancer experience that you had a lovely day with family and friends and got to reflect on the things you are thankful for.
Here is my list. I am thankful for:
- My husband
- My son
- My parents
- My aunts and uncles and cousins
- My friends
- My work
- My colleagues
- The amazing students I get to work with
- Amazon Prime
- The fact that I’m off Zoladex and my hot flashes have subsided
- That I’m trying to get my health back in order. I’m going to the gym and slowly getting better.
- The fact that I don’t cry every day anymore. That was hard.
- My blogging and breast cancer community. I’m always inspired by all of you.
- Farmers markets, my place of happiness.
- My healing body.
Happy Holidays to all of you!